- Safe on painted surfaces, plastic bumpers, and glass
- Breaks-down and dissolves bug contaminants on contact
- Clear coat safe, high suds formula
- For use during your wash process or dry treatment
- Deep Blue Color, Grape Scent
Adam’s Bug Remover is a water-based cleaner that is specifically designed to dissolve bugs on contact. Bug Remover, although highly concentrated, is safe enough for clear coat finishes and safe for use on a wide range of exterior surfaces. Through the use of this product, plus a Premium Microfiber Wash Mitt or Fine Grade Clay Bar, even the harshest bug contaminants can’t stand a chance. Adam’s Bug Remover isn’t just another APC that is safe on clear coats, but rather, a butyl-heavy formulation to help break down organic bug contaminants and buildup.
Adam’s Bug Remover is safe for use in full sun but is recommended to use on surfaces that are cool to the touch and in the shade if long exposure to the sun is possible.