- All New Formula, long open-time, easily wipes away
- Silicone-free, body shop safe, dust-free formula
- On most finishes, Correcting Polish can achieve flawless results with the Orange Foam Pad
- For use with Adam’s Orange Foam and Microfibre Cutting Pad
The main event in detailing is and always has been achieving that perfect, swirl free, paint finish. So when the team at Adam’s set out to revamp our paint correction and polishing system we knew we had to raise the bar from our already great machine polishes. Tested and developed to work with both foam and microfibre polishing pads on all types of machines, Adam’s New Paint Correcting Polish is a further step up from our previous formula. It finishes even more cleanly, it’s extremely easy to use, and now has a pleasant smell while working as well!
For moderate correction, start with Adam’s Microfibre Cutting Pad.
1. Apply 4 drops onto an Adam’s Orange Foam or Microfibre Cutting Pad. Prime the foam pad with one mist of Detail Spray.
2. Spread polish over a 2-foot by 2-foot area.
3. Set polisher speed to High, 5 or 6. Slowly work in up-down and left-right patterns, 3-5 pounds of downward pressure, 25% overlap.
4. Work until the polish appears clear/oily on paint surface. Use Adam’s Pad Conditioning Brush on the microfibre pad when it becomes matted-down.
5. Remove residue with an Adam’s Microfibre Towel. Inspect surface.
6. If imperfections remain, repeat the process using the Orange Foam Pad.
7. For each subsequent section, add minimal Correcting Polish. Moisten pad with a mist of Detail Spray. Less is more!
8. Move onto Adam’s Finishing Polish to add incredible gloss and depth.