Adam’s Wash & Wax is a concentrated, high performance, pH neutral soap blend that lubricates, shines, and protects as you wash. Our formula prevents spotting and enhances wax or sealant protection in between full details. Use with Adam’s Foam Cannon or Adam’s Foam Gun for best results.
- High suds formula safely removes dirt and other contaminants
- Special polymers add a just-waxed, high gloss finish
- Does not strip any other Adam’s wax or sealant products
- Rinses clean without streaks
1. Pour 1-2 oz. of Adam’s Wash & Wax directly onto the Adam’s Wash Pad.
2. Spray hose directly into Wash Pad to disperse soap and create suds. Fill bucket 2/3 full with water.
3. Rinse vehicle with hose, wash top to bottom following the Two Bucket Method outlined in our Videos and Handbook, then rinse again.
4. To ease drying and enhance gloss, spray a fine mist of Adam’s Detail Spray onto the wet vehicle.
5. Dry vehicle with an Adam’s Great White Microfiber Drying Towel.
Adam’s Foam Gun or Foam Cannon:
1. Fill Adam’s Foam Cannon or Adam’s Foam Gun canister nearly full with water.
2. Pour 3-4 oz. of Adam’s Wash & Wax into canister.
3. Screw sprayer lid back onto canister, shake well.
4. Attach canister and sprayer to nozzle or pressure washer.
5. Squeeze handle to spray tons of suds onto your vehicle.
COMMON SENSE WARNING: Use Adam’s Two Bucket Wash Method with Grit Guards to minimize wash-induced damage. Watch our video for an explanation of Two Bucket Washing.