Adam's Foam Cannon creates a super foaming soap by mixing high-pressure water flow from your pressure washer with soap and air.
- Foam Cannon & Ultra Foam Produce Thick Foam
- Foam Cannon Bottle holds 33.81 ounces Of Solution
- Use 2-5 ounces of Adam's Ultra Foam Shampoo
- Requires pressure washer (not included)
- Results Will Vary Dependent on Pressure Washer
- Adam's Foam Cannon
- 10" Car Wash Pad
- Ultra Foam Shampoo 16oz
- Plus Your Choice of Adaptor
High-Pressure water moves through the spray gun of a pressure washer (not included) and is mixed with the soap mixture from the bottle which then proceeds through the strainer. The soap mixture is agitated by the strainer to create an unbelievably thick, or fine (if desired) foam. The adjustable air intake valve controls the amount of soap mixture that is drawn from the bottle. With the powerful Foam Cannon's adjustable nozzle you can adjust the spray pattern from a jet stream to a wide fan pattern. We recommend using 3oz of Adam's Ultra Foam Shampoo for optimal foam.
Foam Cannon Info:
1. Use with a pressure washer (not included) with a minimum of 4.9 LPM flow and 870 PSI for proper operation.
2. It's always best to add water to the bottle first. Then you can add 3-5 ounces of Adam's Ultra Foam Shampoo
Min-Max Pressure: 870-3190 PSI
Min-Max Flow: 14.9-20 LPM
Max Temperature: 60 Degrees C