This fine grade clay will leave your finish smooth and silky. Adam's Fine Grade Clay Bar is a soft, yet durable clay for picking up the finer particles on your finish and restore the smoothness we all enjoy. This super soft clay will fit in the smaller, hard to reach areas and allow the clay to conform to the surface that you need to be cleansed.
- Super Soft, Ultra Fine Grade Material
- Removes light contamination and grime with ease
- Safely removes fallout, brake dust, hard water spots, or tree sap
- Flexible enough for tight spots, durable enough for repeated use
- Maximize look and feel of your sealants, waxes, and coatings
- Perfect for glass, polished metal, clear plastics, or painted surfaces!
People often ask whether or not they need to clay, or how often they need to— The better question to ask is where you park you vehicle when you’re not driving it! For instance, if you park outside, or in an unprotected/unshaded area, you’ll want to reach for a Clay Mitt due to convenience and the aggressiveness of it. If you park in a parking lot or in a parking structure, the Visco Clay Bar will be your tool of choice as there is a decent amount of particles in the air, but large buildings like apartments will guard some of the partial airborne materials. Let’s say you park your vehicle in a garage, or a Sunday cruiser that spends its lifetime in the garage, the Fine Grade Clay bar is your choice.