With the inclusion of Graphene, Adam’s UV Ceramic Coating has evolved! Our Graphene Ceramic Coating™ has been verified to have >10H Hardness. Compared to the original Ceramic Coating, the Graphene variant will be found to have some improved characteristics:
- >10H Hardness, 7+ Years or more of protection
- Our longest lasting coating yet!
- Less prone to water spotting
- Higher stain resistance against bugs, saps, droppings, etc.
- Higher scratch resistance during the washing process
- Easier to apply than previous Ceramic Coatings
- Increased depth and clarity to all surfaces
- Lower sliding angle with water evacuating at angles less than 10-15°
- Higher contact angles averaging 110-118°
- Patent Pending, UV Tracing Technology™
- Free to apply to all Painted Surfaces, Glass, Headlights, Chrome, Trim, Wheels, and even Bed Liners!
Looking for more differences between Graphene Ceramic Coating™, and our Ceramic Coating? Click here to read the write up.
Why is Graphene still called a Ceramic Coating?
Graphene alone will not form a coating. Period. Graphene is a flat non-reactive plane, it will not form a bond with other things.
Graphene coatings are coatings with graphene molecules grafted onto the ceramic backbone. The Ceramic molecule bonds with the car, and the graphene portion of the molecule is on top, forming the surface of the coating.
In the order you’ll find:
1- 60ml Graphene Ceramic Coating™ Bottle Only