Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating™ 12 oz/354 mL
With the inclusion of Graphene, Adam’s UV Ceramic Spray Coating has evolved! Compared to the original Ceramic Spray Coating, the Graphene variant will be found to have some improved characteristics:
- Our longest lasting spray coating yet!
- Less prone to water spotting
- Higher stain resistance against bugs, saps, droppings, etc.
- Higher scratch resistance during the washing process
- Easier to apply than previous Ceramic Coatings
- Increased depth and clarity to all surfaces
- Lower sliding angle with water evacuating at angles less than 10-15°
- Higher contact angles averaging 110-118°
- Patent Pending, UV Tracing Technology™
- >9H Hardness, 1+ years or more of Protection
- Free to apply to all Painted Surfaces, Glass, Headlights, Chrome, Trim, Wheels, and even Bed Liners!
Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating™ is an easy-to-use Ceramic Coating that can be applied in minutes. Great as a stand-alone product or topper for your current Ceramic Coating. Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating™ combines the enriched gloss, extreme hydrophobic properties, and effects of our Graphene Ceramic Coating™ with the application of a spray and wipe product. Like our other coatings, this formulation utilizes Adam’s Ceramic Glow Technology and bridges the gap between a professional coating installation, with the DIY enthusiast or weekend hobbyist.
- As with any Ceramic Coating, preparation is key. Use an Adam's Clay Bar/Mitt and an Adam's Swirl Killer to remove contamination, oxidation, swirls/scratches for optimal results.
- Maximize protection by using Adam's Surface Prep to remove any surface oils, or residues.
- Spray Adam's Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating™ into a Microfiber Applicator, or an Adam's Premium Microfiber Towel.
- Wipe the product onto the paint, allowing the surface to be fully covered.
- Allow the product to sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Buff to a high shine with an Adam's Premium Microfiber Towel.
- Allow 4 hours to cure before exposure to elements.
- “Can I layer this product to make it last longer?”
Yes, of course, but that doesn’t mean layering this product 10 times will make it 10x longer— any application after 3 rounds will render the product redundant and still provide the same hydrophobic effects.
- “What is Ceramic Glow Technology?”
Ceramic Glow Technology is Adam’s Polishes Patent-Pending chemistry.It’s a crystalline form of an optical brightener that absorbs energy and emits light as it relaxes back down to a lower energy state.
- “What’s the difference between fluorescence and phosphorescence?”
Length of time that the light is emitted. Said another way, the amount of time it takes for the electrons to relax and quit releasing energy in the form of photons or light.
- “Does the UV Coating act as a durability indicator?”
No, it doesn’t. It’s currently offered as an application aid and utility for visualizing the coating. Lack of glow does not indicate lack of coating.
- “Why does the product glow more intensely on some substrates than others?”
Differences in porosity and the ability of the coating to penetrate and bond to different surfaces will cause different levels of film thickness. The thicker the film, the more intense the glow typically.
- “Will my car glow blue in the sunlight?”
No, because this coating is completely invisible and clear under standard light, the coating will only glow a bluish hue under the 395 NM UV light.
- “Can I top this UV coating over top of a standard Ceramic Coating?”
Yes, this product can be used over the top of any standard Ceramic Coating. The top-most layer of the coating will glow as the light is reflecting and exciting the first layer it comes into contact with.
- “Will this coating glow after being “charged” with the UV light?”
No, since this coating is fluorescent and not phosphorescent, it will excite and glow only when the light is shone. Contrarily, “glow in the dark” items have a yellow/greenish hue from phosphorescent dyes-- these slowly become excited under any light and will diminish over the course of a few minutes.
- “What can I use this on? Can I just spray the whole car with it?”
Adam’s Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating™ provides protection to an extreme range of areas on your vehicle. Painted surfaces, Wheels, Glass, Headlights, Plastic trim, Bed liners, Tonneau covers, Canvas tops, Floor mats, Unfinished metal— All are safe to be protected. As much as we want you to spray the entire vehicle at once, we strongly recommend that you go panel by panel to ensure thorough application and as much control of overspray as possible.
- “How long do I have to wait for it to cure?”
One of the benefits of Adam's Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating™ is the ease of use, longer working time, and the expedited curing process. Since this product is dispensed through a sprayer, it starts curing as soon as you start to pull the trigger and the product flows onto the towel! Once it’s applied to the surface intended for treatment, let it rainbow and “flash” for 1-2 minutes, then remove with a premium microfiber towel. After the treatment is applied, you’ll want to keep it safe and element-free for about 3-4 hours.
- “What happens if I forget a spot or end up with a high-spot?”
If you forget a spot and you catch it in time (10-20 minutes after removal) simply reapply to that area and wipe off after 1-2 minutes. Reactivating the product will allow for easier removal. If left on for longer, we recommend Brilliant Glaze and a microfiber applicator, or machine polishing with Polish to fully remove the imperfection.