Adam's Graphene CS3 16 oz/473 mL
Graphene CS3™ is a modern presentation of an active three-in-one waterless wash detailer. Graphene CS3™ was designed to effortlessly deliver a clean, finished surface, generate a ridiculous amount of shine, and protect using the latest in graphene-ceramic and silica resin technologies. This graphene-oxide infused waterless wash formulation delivers a gentle, safe, and effective means of cutting through dirt, dust, grease, grim while remaining absolutely streak free each and every time.
- Contains Graphene Ceramic Resins
- Easy to Apply and Use – Spray On/Wipe Off
- Adds Depth, Gloss, Slickness and Clarity
- Cuts through Dirt, Dust, Grease, Grime and other Contaminants
- Lubricates without Smearing, Streaking or Scratching
- Formula Leaves Behind a Durable Layer of Protection for up to 90 Days
- Suitable for All Surfaces both Coated and Uncoated
- Plum Scented
Graphene CS3™ is more durable than conventional waxes or sealants and contributes to protection from harmful UV rays and the elements. This relentlessly hydrophobic formulation produces a highly self-cleaning surface and is safe and effective on all substrates including paint, glass, wheels, plastic, rubber moulding and chrome – whether already coated or not!
Graphene CS3™ is uniquely formulated using a proprietary blend of cleaning surfactants, lubricating polymers, chelates, natural emulsifiers, and film formers to engineer a detailer that has to be tried to be believed – no additional water required!
- Inspect paint for larger dirt particles or grit. Do not use Graphene CS3™ for extremely dirty finishes – see Common Sense Warning!
- Spray product liberally onto the area to be cleaned, starting from the top and work down.
- Using our bright blue waffle-weave Waterless Wash Towel, lightly wipe the towel across the surface.
- Rotate the towel to a fresh side and repeat, working in straight lines. Work top to bottom, leaving the lower sections last.
- Use additional towels as necessary once all clean sides have been expended or saturated.
Common Sense Warning:
Graphene CS3™ is designed to be used on a light to moderately contaminated vehicle. Attempting to remove too large of dirt particles or grit can result in scratched or marred paint. If the vehicle is found to be too dirty, wait until the vehicle is able to be properly washed first and then be sure to use Graphene CS3™ as your drying aid.