Adam's Graphene Detail Spray 16 oz/473 mL
Graphene Detail Spray™ is modeled after our most iconic and versatile product, Adam’s Detail Spray! Simply spray and wipe for a streak free, brilliant finish which now also provides additional slickness, gloss, depth of color and relentless water beading all its own.
Due to the unique nature of graphene, we are able to formulate the same resins contained in our Graphene Ceramic Coating™ and Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating™ directly into water-based systems, such as our Adam’s Detail Spray! This added functionality allows Graphene Detail Spray™ to universally extend the life of any of our waxes, sealants and even coatings or be utilized as its own form of stand-alone protection.
Unlike Adam's CS3, Graphene Detail Spray™ is designed to work best on a clean, freshly washed surface and is not intended to act as a type of waterless wash.
- Enhance Gloss, Slickness & Depth of Color
- Generates a Highly Hydrophobic Surface
- Extends the Protection of Waxes, Sealants & Coatings
- Easy, Streak Free Finish – Safe on All Surfaces
- Shake Well Before Use - Color Separation Is Normal
- Tangy Lemon-Lime Fragrance
Instructions for General Use:
- Spray a fine mist onto one panel at a time or directly into a premium microfiber towel.
- Wipe with a premium towel such as any of Adam’s Microfiber towels.
- Flip towel over to a fresh side and wipe again for a streak free shine.
- Repeat on remainder of exterior of vehicle.
For Use When Washing as Drying Aid:
- After vehicle has been rinsed and still dripping wet, mist each panel, glass and plastics.
- Use a clean Adam’s Great White Drying Towel to dry vehicle completely.
For Use with Adam’s Visco Clay Bar:
- On a clean vehicle, spray a fine mist onto one panel at a time, including glass.
- Stretch Adam’s Visco Clay Bar to fit over Geoimpression Tool or use by hand.
- Using light-to-moderate pressure, rub clay over surface until surface feels smooth.
- Periodically fold clay to a new, clean surface once thoroughly contaminated. Repeat for all exterior panels and glass.
Common Sense Warning:
With using Graphene Detail Spray™, a little goes a long way. Spray lightly to achieve a streak free finish. Applying liberally can leave undesirable smearing or streaking. Change towel periodically, especially when laden with product. Work quickly when using in direct sunlight.